Kenya Steering Team
Kenya Steering Team Chairperson
Dr. Cameron Gongwer, M.D. - Medical Doctor, The Mission Society, globally available for health mission expansion
Skills Emphasis: Medical, Health Training, Medical Camp Developer
Current Location: In-Country Ghana
- 3 years of designing, leading, training, and serving in medical camps.
- 13 years in Ghana building new hospital, developing medical staff, and providing medical services to patients in Ghanaian hospitals.
- 15 years as Medical Physician in Elkhart, Indiana.
- Masters in Science from University of Accra in Global Health Policy
- Doctorate in Medicine from Indiana University’s Medical school, Bloomington, Indiana.
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology from Wabash College, Crawfordsville, Indiana.
Additional Resources Welcome!!!!!!